Betty Crocker Wannabe has MOVED! I am now blogging solely at A Simply Klassic Home. I am still sharing printables, party ideas, and other inspiration. It's much more streamlined and clean. I hope you will stop by and say follow along there! I have lots of ideas for new printables coming this holiday season!!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Disney Days Guest Post at Someday Crafts

You can find me over at Someday Crafts today. I'm guest posting for Michelle's Disney Days, as she prepares for her families first trip to Disneyland.


Stop by and check it out. There are a lot of great ladies posting wonderful tidbits about all things Disney!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Hi PK
Great guest post. I'm starting to think my kitchen might be goofy's with the eating habits going on from some picky individuals. I'm waiting for the next wonderful recipe "hint"

xo
K

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

Good for you! I'm on my way over to check it out!

Hanna said...

Hi there! I am your newest follower from the Friday Blog Hop! Lovely blog:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com


SO glad I found you. Your blog is adorable